USDA – Certified Organic
Ingredients – 100% Organic Coconut Oil
eSutras Organics organic Coconut Oil (Cocoas nucifera) is expeller—pressed from the dried flesh of the coconut palm. It does not use any solvents in the creation process. It is a rich source of medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs). These include lauric acid (C—12) and caprylic acid (C—8). It is stable even during long periods of storage.
There are many places in the world that thrive in consuming Coconut oil. These people are among the healthiest in the globe.
Benefits include being:
- An anti—inflammatory.
- A stomach tonic.
Coconut oil can soothe most skin problems. It can help relieve chapped lips to even eczema. This can be achieved even with topical application.
It can also be used as a regular moisturizer for the skin and hair.
There are other health benefits for Coconut oil. It can be effective in reducing abdominal fat. The fat stored in the abdominal cavity is the most dangerous kind. The fat in this region is connected with many Western diseases.
It can also assist in improving brain functions.
It can also function as an SPF 4 sunscreen. It can improve lipid content on the skin when applied.
It can even be used as mouthwash. Users can even replace it with their toothpaste. It will help strengthen teeth. It will even help give us better breath.
One of the best things about Coconut oil is at can help lower the risk of heart diseases.
The fatty acids found in the product are turned into Ketones. These help the liver in fatty acid metabolism. It can also kill harmful pathogens. Therefore, it greatly assists in killing infections.
Its fatty acids can help curb hunger. This can positively affect the body in the long run. It can also help burn more fat. The product can increases the body’s energy. This leads to weight-loss in the long term.
It can also help with Kidney diseases. It can also aid in dissolving kidney stones.
It can also balance insulin levels. This is great for diabetes patients.
The product can be used on the hands. Apply directly to avoid dry skin. It can even help reduce the itch from mosquito bites.
Coconut oil is also excellent as cooking oil for high heat dishes. Its high saturated fat content resists losses to nutritional content.
It can be used to replace butter on bread. This makes for a healthier sandwich.
Other examples to use this product in food:
- Taking a spoonful out of the jar. It’s delicious. It is also very healthy.
- Adding a tablespoon to your smoothie. This will boost the oil’s MCT’s. Thus, it can even boost your energy further.
- Can be used in frying eggs. Lightly coat the pan with the oil for healthier, and tastier eggs.
- Replace butter for this oil on your popcorn. Melt some and lightly sprinkle on top.
- Use Coconut oil instead for pan frying. This will give your fried chicken a health boost.
- Create the very delicious Bulletproof coffee. Just change your creamer with this awesome oil. It will give you an extra boost in energy.
- Flavor a cup of tea. This will give it a milder taste.
- As a salad dressing.
- Replace the oil in baking brownies.
- And many more.
Taking in Coconut oil can ease digestion. This can aid diarrhea patients.
It also helps curb sugar cravings. This is a healthier option than reaching for that slice of cake.
It can be used as a body lotion. Apply it directly after a shower. It can also even out the skin on our elbows.
Here are other uses of Coconut oil for beautifying the skin:
- Highlight cheekbones. Apply some over makeup.
- As a shaving lotion.
- Combined with sugar, it can become a body scrub.
- It can be a makeup remover.
- Becomes a lip balm. Just apply directly on lips.
- As a diaper rash cream. Apply on the baby’s bottom to improve their skin health.
- As a massage oil. It’s not too greasy. It even has a relaxing scent.
- Topical ointment for sunburn. It can hasten the healing.
- Mixed with salt, it can become a foot scrub.
- And many more.
It can also be used to tame flyaway hair. Just use it sparingly. I tiny dab can get rid of the frizz.
It is not only beneficial to humans, but animals as well. The product can be fed to pet dogs or cats. In turn, they too can attain many health benefits from this product.
It can even be applied to a cat’s paw. This can make the paw shiny. It will even help in reducing hairballs.
There are other healthy uses for Coconut oil. Its soothing aroma can be used for aromatherapy. The scent helps us unwind after a busy day.
It can be used as a topical agent in protecting wounds. Apply a small amount to scrapes and cuts.
It can even replace coffee as an energizer. Taking a teaspoon can give you an energy boost.
There are a lot of other uses for Coconut oil. All of which have great effects. Most of them for greater health.
Note: These statements have not been assessed by the US Food and Drug Administration. This product is not approved to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any ailments. We do not recommend internal or external use of our products without prior consultation with your doctor or a trained medical practitioner.