Lemon e.o. – 30 ml
The lemon e.o. (essential oil) has a unique scent. It smells clean, citrus-y, but a bit pungent. It is commonly used in aromatherapy.
The fruit has been known to have a number of uses. Aside from being an ingredient, it can be used around the house. It can also be used medicinally.
The lemon e.o. also has a wide array of uses. Uses include it being a cleaning agent and for medicinal reasons. It can be used to stimulate the digestive system.
The medicinal properties of the lemon e.o. include:
It can also be of great help to the circulatory system. It can help with stabilizing the blood flow. It can also aid in reducing blood pressure, and even help with nosebleeds.
The lemon e.o. can aid in bringing down fever.
More uses include:
- helps in the relief of throat infections.
- helps treat bronchitis.
- helps in the relief of asthma and flu.
- cleanse the body.
- boost the immune system.
- improve digestion.
It can also help against arthritis. It is also helpful for headaches and migraines.
Applications of the lemon e.o. can extend to bathroom uses. It can disinfect surfaces. It can also be blended with mouthwash. Doing so helps remove germs in the mouth.
It can also help in uplifting the mood. There are also studies which state its weight loss benefits.
Other uses of lemon e.o.:
- It can be used in the laundry. Add a few drops to eliminate the nasty smell when clothes are left out too long.
- It can help in whitening teeth. Mix with baking soda and coconut oil. Rub on teeth for 2 minutes.
- Clean hands. Rub a few drops on hands with soap for an extra clean finish.
Note: Although remedial, people with major health ailments like cancer, or epilepsy should avoid use. Non—toxic, non—irritant, possible sensitization in some individuals. Not to be used while pregnant.