You all must have heard a lot about foods that help in weight loss, and might have even tried some of them. But are you aware of the delicious drinks that encourage weight loss to a great extent? Probably not!
In between creating a diet plan, including all the low fat foods, and measuring the calorie count is, taking a sip or two of some refreshing, fat burning drinks is something that you will love to do. You can even consider adding the best fat burner to your diet to ensure optimal results. So, if you are ready to burn fat with some effective fat burning drinks, here is a list of them, from which you can take your pick:
• Green tea – Apart from having lots of antioxidants, green tea is also beneficial in terms of weight loss. As found in several animal and human studies, green tea contains catechins, which helps in weight loss. Also, green tea extracts boost metabolism and thus help burn fat speedily. Make sure you drink it hot, in order to make the best use of all the ingredients. This will ensure that the drink is getting the maximum possible extracts from the leaves. Don’t add syrup, sugar or anything else in your drink. If you are not fond of drinking tea, you can also try out green tea pills as an alternative.
• Coffee – Those who don’t like drinking tea can always rely upon coffee. Caffeine reduces your appetite for an hour or so and thus reduces the cravings. Like green tea, coffee, too, boosts up the metabolism rate by generating heat in your body. Moreover, it is a diuretic, which means it causes you to urinate more often than other drinks. As a result of this, you lose water weight. If you are aiming for better and quicker results, you can opt for pure green coffee bean extract as it is a healthy option to shed those kilos faster. The Chlorogenic acid, which is one of the main ingredients of green coffee bean, helps increase glucose metabolism and resists fat accumulation in your body, thus helping in effective weight loss.
• Water – This seems to be too cliché, right? But no matter how much irritated or shocked you are to see this, water is, indeed one of the most effective drinks, when it comes to weight loss. Drink plenty of water to facilitate the breakdown of fat that is accumulated in your body. Drinking enough water will flush out all the toxins of your body and will keep you fresh and energized all round the day. But don’t think that only drinking gallons of water will serve as an effective method of losing all those extra kilos. You also need to follow a balanced diet and a customized exercise regime to get the desired results. In fact, you can actually incorporate a fat burner like dendrobium into your diet in order to achieve better and quicker weight loss results.
• Grapefruit juice – Consider having a full glass of fresh grapefruit juice as this is very good for your health. Since it contains a huge amount of vitamin C, it helps your body detoxify naturally. As a result of this, your liver functions perfectly and the metabolism rate is increased, leading to weight loss. While focussing on citric acid, you can also opt for pure garcinia cambogia extract. Garcinia cambogia or Malabar tamarind is the only source of HCA or Hydroxycitric Acid, which affects the metabolism rate and promotes weight loss.
• Cranwater – Cranwater is an effective drink that helps in weight loss to a great extent. Take 8 ounces of pure cranberry juice and mix it with 5-6 ounces of water, and drink throughout the day. Since cranberry contains high levels of organic acids, it helps dissolve the fat deposits. You can also add raspberry ketone or mucuna pruriens to the mix as they help improve the process of weight loss.