The Many Health Benefits of Wheatgrass
- It serves as the mind and body booster. The potency that the wheatgrass juice provides is outstanding. Consuming two ounces of fresh wheatgrass juice is equivalent to three pounds of organic vegetables containing vitamins and minerals. You will certainly feel energized and refreshed for the rest of the day.
- It is rich in nutrients. This juice contains 90 among 102 various forms of nutrients, vitamins and minerals, which includes Vitamins A, B complex, C, E and K, calcium, choline, iron, chlorine, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, cobalt, sulphur, zinc, and many more. As a chlorophyll-rich extract, this juice can be easily digested by the body. Wheatgrass is the best source of lutein, which is an essential nutrient in eye health. Also, it is rich in folic acid, an important nutrient for women in childbearing period.
- It creates blood. Since chlorophyll composition is almost identical to the haemoglobin found in red blood cells, the extract of wheat grass provides great effect in producing red blood cells after ingestion. Also, it facilitates improvement of blood circulation, removal of waste products, regulation of normal blood pressure, and promotion of healthy tissue growth.
- It promotes weight loss. The nutritional component of the wheatgrass is very high that a lot of people won’t experience any cravings after they consumed the extract. This makes a perfect solution in weight management, as it improves circulation, promotes high metabolic rate and regulates blood sugar levels.
- It prevents osteoporosis. Wheatgrass contains adequate amount of Vitamin K, a potent nutrient in bone formation.
- It improves body’s immunity. Organic certified wheatgrass juice promotes normal heart functioning, which helps improve the vital organs of the body. Many claim that wheatgrass can be a potential cure for cancer. However, there are no scientific evidences that prove its effectiveness in curing cancer.